Application Deadline: 22/11/2017
The Biomaterials for Regenerative Therapies group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for a Research Assistant to work for an industrial project related to tissue regeneration. Research in the Biomaterials for Regenerative Therapies group is devoted to the development and knowledge transfer to industry of innovative biomaterials and scaffolds for tissue regeneration.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and simulation of microfluidic devices using finite elements software
- Characterization of matrices in terms of differentiation using microfluidics and imaging processing
- Generation of 3D matrices by 3D printing and electrospinning
Requirements for candidates:
- Degree and master in Bioengineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Experience in biomaterials characterization, 3D CAD design and numerical computing environments
- English level of B2
- High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
- Excellent team working and communication skills
We offer :
- Temporary contract with a salary determined upon previous experienced and scientific background
- Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 22/11/2017 (Reference: RA-EE).