Application Deadline: 20/09/2018
The Biosensors for bioengineering group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) lead by Dr. Javier Ramon is looking for a Laboratory Technician to participate in the development and implementation of sensing platforms (optical and electrochemical) to detect relevant cytokines in tissue engineering field. This position will be funded by a national by a national project from IBEC.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Development and manipulation of scaffolds and cells encapsulation
– Development and implementation of new biomaterials
– Collaborate to the development of novel integrated bioreactors
Requirements for candidates:
– Ph.D. or Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering
– Previous experience in biomaterials
– Experience with cells cultures
– High level of English
– High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
– Excellent team working and communication skills
– Full-time employment contract
– Seven months contract
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 20/09/2018 (Reference: TC-JR).