Application Deadline: 05/10/2018
The Open Lab in Bioengineering in Reproductive Health, led by Dr. Samuel Ojosnegros at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) ) is looking for a Mouse embryologist technician to participate in a study of imaging the early mammalian development.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Mouse oocytes, sperm and embryo collection
– Pronuclear and cytoplasmic microinjection
– Embryo biopsy
– IVF and embryo transfer
– Collaboration in animal research experiments (adult biopsy).
– Mouse colony management
– Basic molecular: PCR, Immunostainings
– Basic Cell culture
– Management and administration of stocks
Requirements for candidates:
– BSCs Live Science degree Biology, Biotechnology or equivalent
– 4 years experience in mouse embryology
– Animal Experimentation Certification
– Fluent level of English
– High motivation and ability to be involved in a multidisciplinary team
– 1 year contract with the possibility of renewal
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research environment.
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 05/10/2018 (Reference: TC-SO).