Application Deadline: 15/12/2015
The Integrative Cell and Tissue Dynamics group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher to participate in cell and tissue mechanics.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Perform experiments to measure collective mechanics of epithelial tissues.
– Develop computational models of cell and tissue mechanics.
Requirements for candidates:
– PhD in Engineering.
– Previous experience on Cell mechanics research is highly recommended.
– Four years previous experience on laboratory research.
– Expertise in computational and experimental cell mechanics, preferably two-point micro
– High level of English and good communication skills.
– Self-critical, capacity to learn and bring knowledge.
– Three year contract.
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: email@example.com, before 15/12/2015 (Reference: TM-XT).