Application Deadline: 28/02/2018
The Biosensing and Bioengineering group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher in order to work in the project Diabetes Approach by Multi-Organ-on-a-Chip (DAMOC). This position will be funded by the “ERC Starting Grant” from the European Research Council (ERC).
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Development and manipulation of the Lab-on-a-chip and microfluidics devices
– Development and implementation of a tissue engineering platform to monitor biomarkers
– Collaborate to the development of novel integrated bioreactors
Requirements for candidates:
-PhD in Biology, Material Science or Biomedical Engineering
-Previous experience in Tissue Engineering
-Previous experience in Bioengineering, Materials Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
-High level of English
-High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
-Excellent team working and communication skills
– Full time employment contract
– Three years contract
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org , before 28/02/2018 (Reference: PD-JR).