Application Deadline: 05/08/2018
The Cellular and molecular mechanobiology group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for a Predoctoral candidate to work in nuclear mechanobiology
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Development of experimental techniques to assess the role of nuclear transport in mechanosensing.
– The implementation of a full plan of research leading to a Ph.D.
– Full integration and collaboration with the research group-
Requirements for candidates:
– A master’s degree in cell biology or related topic, and the equivalent of 300 ECTS credits.
– Previous experience in cell and molecular biology techniques.
– Competencies : communication skills, project planning and delivery, career management, analytical and critical thinking, ethics and integrity, leadership, information seeking and management.
– 1 year contract (possibility of extension for 3 years more)
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment.
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com, before 05/08/2018 (Reference: PH-PR).