Application Deadline: 30/07/2018
The Integrative cell and tissue dyamics group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for Research Assistant candidate to participate in the research of of cell and tissue dynamics.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– To study mechanobiology of liver fibrosis
– To implement substrate microfabrication to study collective cell migration
– To generate gradients of extracellular matrix concentration
Requirements for candidates:
– Undergraduate degree and Masters in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Engineering
– High level of spoken and written English language
– 1 year Full time employment contract.
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research and high quality international scientific environment
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should present its application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30/07/2018 (Reference: RA-XT) .