Application Deadline: 15/05/2018
A Research Assistant is required to support the development of a training test bed in surgical robotics and the design and implementation of mechanical components to interacting with the robotic system .
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Modeling of dynamically reconfigurable workspaces in complex multirobot environments
– Real time trajectory planning
– System integration
Requirements for candidates:
– Degree in Computer Engineering or another Engineering degree with good computing basis
– Some experience in related robotics projects
– High programming skills in C++
– Use of Open CV and Open GL
– Some background in machine learning (desirable)
– Ability to self learning
– Communication skills
– Full time temporary employment contract (optionally part time).
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research environment.
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com, before 15/05/2018 (Reference: RA-AC2).