Application Deadline: 20/07/2018
The nanodevices group at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for Several Research Assistants are required to support research in the field of nano-micro and bio-robotics during the following months until end of the project or tasks assigned.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Support PhD students and postdocs in their current projects
– Analyse data for publications
– Help writing publications
Requirements for candidates:
– Master in Nanoscience, Physics, Biotechnology, Biology or similar
– Experience in multidisciplinary research labs for more than 6 months.
– Full time temporary employment contract (optionally part time).
– Stimulating, interdisciplinary research environment.
– Salary will be determined upon experience and scientific background.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com, before 20/07/018 (Reference: RA2-SS).