Application Deadline: 01/02/2018
INPhINIT, ”la Caixa” Doctoral Fellowship Programme is devoted to attracting international Early-Stage Researchers to the top Spanish research centres in the areas technology, engineering, physics, mathematics, life and health sciences. INPhINIT recruits per call 57 Early-Stage Researchers of any nationality, who enjoy a 3-year employment contract at the Research Centre of their choice among those selected and awarded by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (“Severo Ochoa” centres of excellence and “Maria de Maeztu” units of excellence) and the Spanish Ministry of Health (“Carlos III centres of excellence”).
Details of the fellowships:
- INPhINIT fellows enjoy a 3-year contract. However, they are granted for one year and include the possibility of two renewals in all cases, provided that the follow-up reports requested on an annual basis are favourable.
- Competitive gross salary, mobility allowance and award to finalize the thesis on time.
- Candidates should be ready to enter in the Research center at IBEC in September / October 2018
Requirements for candidates:
- At the time of the announcement of final results (May 29th 2018), candidates must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Mobility Requirement: Candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the date of the announcement of final results (May 29th 2018). Short stays such as holidays will not be taken into account.
- Candidates must have a demonstrable level of English (B2 or higher).
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
IBEC is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. Thus, there are no restrictions of citizenship or gender and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.